I finished another knit project! This had been a WIP set aside for quite some time (blogged at the end of January). It was ready in time for our holiday, buttons sewn on and all!
Updating of 2018 Enthusiams (Resolutions to some):
- Keep on track with the diet – there may have been a little over indulgence on holiday (well, a lot actually! I steered clear of creamy cocktails, but did sup a few clear ones, ate plenty of desserts and did little exercise – I don’t think a dip in the Indian Ocean counts as a healthy swim to counteract it, or does it ..?) . But according to my bathroom scales nothing too horrific to report
- Sort out craft stuff all over the house – finishing a WIP counts
- Think seriously about the next step jobwise/careerwise and make good choices – not been thinking, so this is a mini fail
- Make a bucket list of things to do compelled by a particular date – I have a big reveal about this later in the week ! Thanks to a pair of lovely lovely friends!
- Become more involved in day to day household accounting/finance – mini fail …. time to get my pen and paper out ..